- MACHINES FOR CREEP FEED GRINDING OF HARD-TO-MACHINE MATERIALS
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC MACHINE OF CREEP FEED SURFACE PROFILE GRINDING WITH CNC ORSHA-630F3
SEMI-AUTOMATIC MACHINE OF CREEP FEED SURFACE PROFILE GRINDING WITH CNC ORSHA-630F3
Semi-automatic Orsha-630F3 is designed for high-performance and high-precision abrasive processing of flat surfaces (spikes, grooves) by the method of deep grinding of various products from hard-to-work and heat-resistant materials. Due to the CNC system, it is possible to process difficult-to-profile surfaces.
- CNC system SINUMERIK 840DSL of the firm SIEMENS.
- Presence of contour and continuous dressing (in the process of grinding) mechanisms.
- Highly effective system of coolant lubricant feed with stabilization of temperature mode.
- Hydraulic clearing of grinding wheel.
- Effective clearing of lubricant coolant with automatic unloading and removal of sediment.
- Rapid grinding.
- Components of leading world producers: drives SINAMICS of SIEMENS; frequency converters of MITSUBISHI; linear converters of FAGOR; linear guide ways of SCHNEEBERGER; wheel head spindle bearings of FAG, IBC.
- Technical specifications
- Design description
- Delivery set
Maximum dimensions of installed workpiece (L x B x H)
630 x 320 x 300 mm
Table mirror width
Table mirror length
Compound slide maximum travels
Table maximum travels
Maximum mass of installed work piece (together with attachment and electromagnetic chuck)
Maximum distance between table mirror and spindle axis
Grinding wheel diameter
Grinding wheel height
Grinding wheel bore diameter
Main drive power
Overall dimensions (length x width x height)
5300 x 4120 x 2900 mm