- MACHINES FOR INTERNAL GRINDING WITH CNC
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC INTERNAL GRINDING MACHINE WITH CNC WITH TWO FIXED SPINDLES AND A MOVABLE WORK HEAD MODEL OSH-586.1.F3 version 02
SEMI-AUTOMATIC INTERNAL GRINDING MACHINE WITH CNC WITH TWO FIXED SPINDLES AND A MOVABLE WORK HEAD MODEL OSH-586.1.F3 version 02
- The machine has an arrangement with the work head moving in the longitudinal and transverse directions relative to the fixed position on the bed of the internal grinding headstock and the end grinding spindle.
- The workpiece is installed in the work head in a three-cam chuck. For processing conical holes, the work head is mounted on a swivel bracket that can be rotated at an angle of +60º... - 10º.
- The machine is controlled by the Siemens Sinumerik-828D CNC system.
- The machine has 5 controlled coordinates and axes.
- The machine is equipped with a 24,000 rpm electric spindle and a touch sensor.
- Technical specifications
- Design description
- Delivery set
Length of the workpiece to be installed
Outer diameter of the workpiece to be installed
Inner diameter of the surfaces to be processed
Outer diameter of the surfaces to be processed
Length of the surfaces to be processed
Outer diameter No. 1 internal grinding spindle
Height No. 1 internal grinding spindle
Outer diameter No. 2 face grinding spindle
Height No. 2 face grinding spindle
Spindle №1 / №2 power
Spindle №1 rotation frequency
Spindle №2 rotation frequency
Processed part rotation frequency
Speed of adjustment cross movements
Speed of adjustment longitudinal movements
Maximum cross travels
Maximum longitudinal travels
Angle of the work head rotation
Discreteness of moving along the X and Z coordinates (resolution)
Overall dimensions of the machine with auxiliary equipment(length x width x height)
3150 x 2300 x 2600 mm
Weight of the machine with auxiliary equipment
Add your review
Подписаться на рассылку
Получить каталог по почте