- MACHINES FOR DIAMOND- ELECTROCHEMICAL GRINDING
- SEMIAUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR DIAMOND-ELECTROCHEMICAL GRINDING OF SLOTS WITH CNC OSH-625EF3
SEMIAUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR DIAMOND-ELECTROCHEMICAL GRINDING OF SLOTS WITH CNC OSH-625EF3
Semiautomatic machine is designed for electrochemical grinding by diamond wheel of flat and profile surfaces and slots on parts from hard-to-machine materials: hard alloy, heat-resistant alloys and chromium-nickel based steels, titanium alloys, etc.
Machining of surfaces along the whole with removal of all the allowance is realized on semiautomatic machine. Use of technological current source allows to realize the process of electrochemical grinding which includes anodic dissolution of metal and diamond grinding. Machining is realized by diamond conducting wheel with use of electrolyte and feed of potential “+“ and “-“ onto machined part and wheel. Machining the inclined and curvilinear surfaces and slots is possible.
- Protection of cutting zone of cabinet type.
- Refinement of electrolyte from suspended particles of machining by means of centrifuge.
- Absence of diamond wheel tear and wear at the expense of electrochemical process in the machining zone.
- Travel of driven elements on roller bearings by rolling ball –screw pairs.
- Linear and circular interpolation over coordinates X, Y and Z.
- Linear travel converters – pilot plant ИС, FAGOR.
- Drives - SINAMICS.
- Wheel head bearings FAG, IBC.
- CNC system SINUMERIK 828D
- Technical specifications
- Design description
- Delivery set
Table mirror width
Table mirror length
Table maximum travels
Maximum distance between table mirror and spindle axis
Main drive power
Speed of table travel
Positioning over coordinates accuracy
Overall dimensions (length x width x height)
2400 x 1500 x 1900 mm