- GRINDING MACHINE WITH ROUND ROTARY TABLE AND VERTICAL SPINDLE
- SPECIAL SURFACE GRINDING SEMIAUTOMATIC MACHINE WITH CNC OSH-652F3
SPECIAL SURFACE GRINDING SEMIAUTOMATIC MACHINE WITH CNC OSH-652F3
The semiautomatic special grinding machine is designed for grinding external and internal surfaces and flat parts such as the bodies of rotation.
Portal arrangement is used in the design of the semiautomatic machine with round table and traveling wheel head in longitudinal and vertical direction. Wheel head has a capacity of turn in vertical plane from controllable drive. Reversible rotation of table is foreseen. Grinding wheel dressing is realized by dressing mechanism diamond roller due to the grinding wheel travel over two coordinates.
- CNC system Sinumerik 828D and controlling drives Sinamics
- Incremental transducers of the firm “Fagor” over axes Х and Z
- Wall –type refrigerating unit of the firm RITTAL installed on the side wall of electric cabinet
- Dressing by diamond roller mechanism
- Gapless reduction gear in drive of wheel head vertical travels
- Pneumatic equipment of the firm «Pneumax»
- Linear guide ways for wheel head travel in longitudinal and vertical direction
- High precision angular ball bearings for wheel head spindle
- Rotary table with vertical axis of rotation with adjustment of rotation frequency with driving motor – reduction gear of the firm «Wittenstein alpha»
- Technical specifications
- Design description
- Delivery set
Machine accuracy class
GOST 273-90 HIGH
Diameter of working surface of round table
700 (2000) mm
Maximum height of installed on table mirror work piece
Grinding wheel diameter
Grinding wheel height
Grinding wheel bore diameter
Main drive power
Grinding spindle rotation frequency
External diameter of installed diamond roller
Internal diameter of installed diamond roller
Radius at the top of installed diamond roller
Discreteness of vertical and cross feeds
External maximum diameter of machined workpiece
Coolant-lubricant feed pump productivity
one rotor centrifuge
Method of slime removal
Method of coolant-lubricant feed into machining zone
JET-STREAM THROUGH NOZZLE
Method of coolant-lubricant consumption adjustment
Limits of table face plate travel speeds
Limits of wheel head longitudinal travel speeds
Limits of wheel head vertical travel speeds
Maximum travels of wheel head (longitudinal)
Maximum travel of wheel head (vertical)
Angle of grinding spindle axis turning in vertical plane
Hydraulic drive pump feed
Hydraulic drive working pressure
Hydraulic drive tank volume
Round table guide way lubrication
CONTINUOUS UNDER ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE
Discreteness of wheel head turning
Overall dimensions (length x width x height)
3700 x 2300 x 2250 mm
Machine has arrangement with rotary round table and wheel head traveling in longitudinal direction (coordinate X) and vertical direction (coordinate Z).
Portal arrangement is used in the design of machine. Round table is located in the centre of rectangular cast bed on top plane and in its borings. Bracket with table drive reduction gear is installed on the left side wall of the bed in niche. On side surfaces of bed in its rear part two pedestals of box form are attached on the top planes of which cross bar is fastened. Carriage, to the front plane of which sleds with possibility of turning on axis are fastened, travels on the front plane of traverse over roller guide ways from drive of ballscrew-nut transmission in cross direction.
Wheel head with vertical spindle with fastened on its conic neck grinding wheel flanges travels on sleds over roller guide ways in vertical direction from drive with ballscrew-nut transmission. Wheel head has the possibility of turning in vertical plane from controllable drive (coordinate В).
Travel over two coordinate directions is realized:
- carriage longitudinal travel (coordinate Х);
- from carriage drive with ballscrew-nut transmission fastened on the right face of traberse;
- vertical travel of wheel head (coordinate Z);
- from vertical travels drive with ballscrew-nut transmission fastened on top plane of sleds;
- round table face plate of round table rotation (coordinate Sр) is realized from table epicyclic gear of the firm «Wittenstein alpha» SPK+180S and a cogged belt.
Grinding wheel periphery dressing is realized by rotating diamond roller of dressing mechanism installed on the right wall of bed at the expense of grinding wheel traveling over two controlling coordinates (Х and Z).
Coolant – lubricant tank with centrifuge is installed from behind to the left of machine and the hydraulic station is from behind to the right. Electric cabinet is installed to the right of the bed.
Control desk with CNC system is located to the right of working place on rotary bracket.
Machine delivery set consists of :
- machine assembled;
- hydraulic station;
- working zone enclosure;
- cooling system;
- electric cabinet equipped with refrigerating unit of the firm “Rittal”;
- control desk with CNC system;
- set of quick wearing parts, tools and attachments (including grinding wheel flanges - 2 pcs.);
- universal controlling throw-away code;
- set of operational – technical documentation;
- mounting pads.
Equipping the machine with electromagnetic chuck with diameter 2000 mm and current supply device.
Equipping with device for part orientation with Renishaw probe.
Equipping with inprocess gage of machined internal holes of the firm “Marposs”.
Equipping with jaw chuck with manual clamping for installation of machined parts with diameter up to 1 m.