- CIRCULAR GRINDING MACHINES
- UNIVERSAL CIRCULAR GRINDING MACHINE WITH COMMAND CONTROLLER OSH-661AF2
UNIVERSAL CIRCULAR GRINDING MACHINE WITH COMMAND CONTROLLER OSH-661AF2
Universal circular grinding machine model OSH-661AF2 is designed for external grinding of smooth cylindrical and conical surfaces with the possibility of internal grinding of holes for finishing spindles.
External surfaces are ground in succession with two grinding wheels (rough and finish grinding).
Processed material: steel and steel alloys.
The scope of application of the machine is individual and serial production enterprises.
The kinematic scheme of the machine provides the following movements:
- rotation of the rough and finish grinding wheel (SP2 and Sp3 axis);
- cross movement of the wheel head (coordinate X);
- longitudinal movement of the table (coordinate Z);
- rotation of the workpiece (axis Sp1);
- rotation of the internal grinding spindle (SP4 axis);
- swivel of the wheel head to the desired angle manually;
- rotation of the upper table to the specified angle manually.
- turning the work head to the specified angle manually;
- Siemens S7-1200 command controller with Sinamics servos;
- Contactless sensors and limit switches-Balluff;
- Closed roller linear guides for moving along the x coordinate;
- High-precision gapless ball-screw drives in feed drives;
- High-precision angular contact ball bearings for the headstock spindle.
- Technical specifications
- Design description
- Delivery set
Machine accuracy class
Length of machined workpiece
Diameter of machined workpiece
Part rotation frequency
Grinding wheel dimensions (D x h x d)
500x 50 x 203 mm
Overall dimensions of the machine with auxiliary equipment (length x width x height)
6900 x 4200 x 2480 mm
Grinding wheel drive power
Spindle for internal machining power
Controllable from master controller linear coordinates
The machine has a layout with a movable table moving along the axis of the part (z coordinate) on which the work piece is installed and a wheel head moving in the transverse direction (x coordinate). The wheel head has two spindles for external grinding.
On top of the body of the wheel head, a hinged folding internal head with replaceable fortunes is installed.
The cutting speed on the machine is maintained automatically during internal and external grinding by means of frequency converters.
The processing scheme of the part on the machine is shown in figure 1, the outer surfaces are processed in one installation.
The headstock with electric drive and the tailstock are mounted on the working surface of the upper table. The movement of all working bodies is carried out by means of ball screw pairs.
Left rear of the bed the the coolant feed and cleaning system is mounted, on the right there is a hydraulic unit, right rear there is the cabinet, and the front control panel with the controller S7-1200 Siemens.
Grinding of parts is performed by rotating the workpiece and moving the wheel head perpendicular to the axis of the centers. The wheel head can be manually rotated in the horizontal plane at an angle of +45° - 180°. Surface treatment and the grinding wheel dressing can be performed either manually or with the control of the command controller automatically, the installation and removal of parts are carried out using the customer's shuttle device.
The accuracy of the upper table and the grinding head manual rotation angle will be determined by a digital display on the control panel screen. The accuracy of the angle of rotation of the headstock is based on the angular scale and the hour indicator.
The periphery and the grinding wheel end dressing are made with dresser diamonds
of the dressing mechanism installed on the machine table.
The basing of the processed parts is made in the centers of the headstock and tailstock or in a 3-cam cartridge (chuck). The working area of grinding is protected by an open type of protection, the front wall of the protection has movable opening doors with plexiglass. When grinding, water-based coolant is used, and coolant cleaning is carried out by a magnetic separator and a filter conveyor with a roll filter cloth.
- machine assembled (with wheel head, headstock and tailstock);
- coolant supply and cleaning system;
- hydraulic station of the machine;
- hydro station for the drive of the finishing grinding spindle;
- electric automation cabinet;
- remote control with command controller;
- device for dynamic balancing of the grinding wheel for external finishing grinding (installed on the machine);
- set of spare parts and accessories, quick-wear parts:
- grinding wheel flanges-4 sets (2 sets are installed on the machine);
- abrasive wheels: type 1, 500 x 203 x 50 mm - 1 piece for finishing grinding and 1 piece for rough grinding;
- abrasive wheels for internal grinding (D x h):
- 5 х 10 – 20 pcs.
- 12 х 20 – 20 pcs.
- 20 х 25 – 20 pcs.
- 32 х 25 – 20 pcs.
- 40 х 40 – 15 pcs.
- 63 х 40 - 15 pcs.
- 80 х 50 – 15 pcs.
-100 х 50 – 15 pcs.
- dresser diamond GOST 22908-78 3908-0153 – 2 pcs.
- adjustable support for installing the machine on the foundation Orsha -60120.90.0.010.0.00-20 pcs.;
- set of keys and locksmith tools-1 set;
- open lunette for installation of parts ø 16 ... 50-1 piece;
- closed lunette for installation of parts ø 16 ... 50-1 piece;
- closed lunette for setup details ø 50...120 - 1 piece;
- closed lunette for setup details ø 120...250 - 1 piece;
- closed lunette for setup details ø 250...400 - 1 piece;
- set of driving belts-3 pcs.
-3-cam self-centering chuck Æ250 mm – 1 pc.
- device for static balancing of the grinding wheel with a mandrel 3E70. P01. 00. 1. 000 -01 -1 pcs. (part of the machine);
- mandrels for internal grinding of 7 standard sizes – 2 pieces of each name;
- Fortuna for grinding holes Æ6 ... 100 mm – 1 pc. (installed on the machine);
- Fortuna for grinding holes Æ100...250 mm – 1 pc.;
- hand gun for air blowing parts;
- hand gun for washing the coolant of the processed parts and flushing the sludge from the machine.
- puller of grinding wheels – 1 pc.
RITTAL refrigeration unit for electric cabinet;
device for dynamic balancing of the grinding wheel for external finishing grinding with an electronic unit of the company “MARPOSS”;
a device for cleaning coolant using a magnetic separator and a filter conveyor with a rolled paper cloth.